Lennon Crane and Equipment Co. has helped build the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada as a trusted project partner since 1975. By providing quality late model rough terrain cranes with a strong emphasis on customer service, Lennon Crane has enjoyed balanced and sustainable growth for nearly four decades.
Lennon Crane offers one of the most diversified and well-maintained rental fleets in the region. With late model Grove and Tadano cranes ranging from 30-130 tons, we offer an array of lifting solutions for both short-term and long-term projects. Our specialization in ‘bare rentals’ allows increased flexibility and value for customers and the successful completion of their projects.
THE LENNON CRANE DIFFERENCE:
- Service. Service. Service.
- ‘Bare Rentals’ that deliver Project Flexibility and Value
- Discounts for Long-Term Rentals
- Late Model Highly Maintained Rental Fleet
- Capacities Between 30-130 Tons
- Serving the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada
- Family Owned and Operated
- Fully Equipped Mobile Service Team
Since our inception, honesty, integrity and prompt service have been the core values of Lennon Crane. As a family owned and operated business with ‘hands on owners’ our customers always receive prompt, honest and professional quotes and service. With over 100 Years of combined lift industry experience and resources, allow Lennon Crane to do the heavy lifting.
Your project partner since 1975!
Scott G. Lennon, Vice-President
Cell: (206) 639-7319
Office: (360) 863-0333
Fax: (360) 863-0306